California Toxic Mold

Written by Patricia Skinner
Bookmark and Share

What is California toxic mold? To begin with, there is no one strain of toxic mold. The phrase is used to refer to a classification of molds that leave a tell-tale mark of walls, ceilings and furnishings. Although toxic mold is extremely destructive to property, its main danger is to health. Ordinary mold can exacerbate allergies and cause respiratory problems. Toxic mold spores can even cause a fungal condition known as candidiasis, which can cause serious health consequences. Toxic mold has been known to cause memory loss.

Need a California Toxic Mold Specialist?

So if you think you have a mold problem you'd be well advised to look for a California toxic mold consultant. Be particularly aware if you have infants at home. Toxic mold can be particularly damaging to a small child with a compromised immune system. There is simply no need to expose your family to this kind of risk when the solution to toxic mold is now simple and straightforward.

If you have members of the family with strange coughing symptoms that don't seem to respond to treatment, or runny, itchy eyes, you could have a toxic mold problem. If you even think toxic mold might be responsible for serious health symptoms, you should call in a California toxic mold consultant right away.

No matter how dangerous it is, any strain of toxic mold will succumb to a new mold treatment called ThermaPure. This is a way of eradicating mold using specially heated steam to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. This method is simple, but highly effective, leaving no dangerous chemical residues and no smells. Call a reputable California toxic mold consultant to find out more.


Bookmark and Share